How Training Works
- A standardized curriculum for both the Grand-Aide and supervisor has been developed over 5 years.
- The curriculum is then tailored to the degree of experience of the Grand-Aides.
- 50% of the curriculum is web-based; the other 50% requires in-erson role-playing that can be in-person or by video.
- Grand-Aides USA provides input in the choice of supervisor and Grand-Aides.
- Training uses a "train the trainers" model, where Grand-Aides USA trains the supervisors of the Grand-Aides and the supervisors train the Grand-Aides.
- Supervisor training 3 days.
- Grand-Aides training 2-4 weeks (depending upon the prior training and experience of the Grand-Aides.